Tuesday 17 July 2018

trypiyo

That 2 weeks was enough for me. After that, I quit the program.

I gave it a solid, honest try. I followed the piyo dvds and workout schedule. But it didn’t excite me or motivate me enough to keep going. I had no desire to continue.

2 weeks early might seem like it’s a bit too early to quit… and that’s a fair judgement. But I’m sorry to say, PiYo I was not a fan.  

Naturally my PiYo Results are nothing to write home about. You can’t expect to transform your body with a workout you don’t even like after just 2 weeks. That’s a recipe for yo-yo results (snapping back to normal after an extreme program).

My best friend, Jessie, goes to the gym like it’s her job. I showed her and a few more of my girlfriends the program and they said it wasn’t anything special.

Jessie specifically said it’s a basic, cookie-cutter program they give out to anyone at the gym. For more information visit website #trypiyo

No comments:

Post a Comment