Monday 23 July 2018

BEST GEAR AND GADGETS FOR THE DIGITAL NOMAD

I love a good gadget. Who doesn’t? And when you live the life of a digital nomad, the technology that you use can have a huge impact on your productivity. Here, in no particular order, are some of the best gizmos I have used to make money while traveling.

WI-FI PORTABLE HARD DRIVE
Look, we all love the cloud. There’s no better way to travel light than to back up all the documents you need online. And the ability to access your documents from any device in the world with an internet connection is something that you’ll be endlessly thankful for if you lose your phone or your luggage.

But when you’re traveling, it’s difficult to always be online. There’s always going to be those times when you can’t access wi-fi or even a cell phone signal. And when that happens, you’ll be glad that you’ve backed up your work on a physical hard drive.

These devices aren’t just great for work, either. On my travels, I use a hard drive that has the ability to create its own wi-fi hotspot. That way, any device with the password can log in and access the hard drive’s contents. Do you know how many movies and TV shows you can fit in a terabyte or more of storage? I’ll give you a clue: it’s a lot. And with a wi-fi capable hard drive, I  can watch downloaded episodes of Atlanta on my phone will my wife simultaneously watches Downton Abbey on her tablet. It’s like having your own version of Netflix that doesn’t require an internet connection to use. For more information visit website #travel tips

No comments:

Post a Comment