Tuesday 29 May 2018

Virotherapy Treatment Experience of Nadine King

My name is Nadine and im a single mother to two beautiful girls, Poppy 12 and Daisy 8, we live in Surrey. I was diagnosed with stage four malignant melanoma more than eight years ago. In that time I have had both sets of auxiliary lymph glands removed, spleenectomy, groin lymph clearance, two colon resections and a sepsis. I have had chemotherapy, radiotherapy and immune therapy. I’ve been on various trials for cancer vaccines and so on. Chemotherapy is not used as a main line of treatment for Melanoma, although a mild chemo in combination with immune therapy can be effective. Immune therapies which are available to the NHS patient, do not work for everyone, unfortunately i was not one of the lucky ones. Radiotherapy has helped me deal with a lung tumor, but its not something I can do each time a lump or bump presents itself. For more information visit website #rigvir treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment