Wednesday 15 January 2020

What IS The Kibo Code Program All About?

The Kibo Code is a LIVE training program over an 8-Week period that shows people how to make money using a very unique style of eCommerce that Steven and Aidan have made MILLIONS of dollars with over the past couple of years completely “under the radar”.
The Kibo Code is focused on teaching students how to build a store around a set of products that already do well and then to follow the Don Quijote system of moving the RIGHT products to the front and cutting the weak products out.
The Kibo Code is fairly unique among ecommerce courses. Most programs out there teach you how to sell t-shirts or to focus on a single really tight niche and just target that one customer.
They also teach out how to tap into a new and very cool paid traffic platform that I haven’t heard anyone talking about before. While I’m no paid traffic expert, I had a period where I was spending over $5000 a month on paid ads across multiple platforms. So I’m not a complete beginner. I can tell when something passes the sniff test.
To get more information visit #kibo code bonus

No comments:

Post a Comment