Thursday 6 February 2020

THE GOOD THING ABOUT BUYING AUTO PARTS NEAR ME


On the other hand, I ordered break pads and rotors from Amazon and they sent the wrong size, they wanted me to ship them back at my cost, those things are very heavy, almost 60 pounds. They said I ordered the wrong product and that it was my fault. I checked my order and I ordered the right parts.
The seller just didn’t want to pay the shipping. This doesn’t happen when I buy my auto parts near me. After a few days with Amazon customer support, they decided to cut their losses and just refunded me the money, no need to ship the parts back, Still my car wasn’t fix yet, so I ordered again from a different store in Amazon and got the right parts this time. A whole week and half later. To get more information visit #auto parts near me

No comments:

Post a Comment