Tuesday 20 April 2021

Jeffrey Neese Profile

I served with the Mesa Police Department for 20 years. Over my career I served in the Dobson Patrol Division, Police Training Division as a Recruit Training Officer, and fulltime SWAT. During my 11-years on the SWAT team I served as a sniper and sniper Team Leader, operator and Team Leader of the undercover SWAT squad, deputy US Marshal assigned to the US Marshals Violent Offender Task Force. During my SWAT assignment I also oversaw the Mesa Police Basic SWAT School that was held annually, which assignment I held for 4 years. I was also a Sergeant in both patrol and as a Team Leader on the SWAT team. As a leader, I felt it was my job to work for the officers that were my subordinates to ensure they received the training, equipment, and support they needed and deserved from the police department. Working alongside them each day, I was committed to being an example of hard work and efficient service to the community. During my time at the police department, I was a subject matter expert in patrol procedures and crimes in progress. I was also an instructor in defensive tactics, firearms, tactical driving, undercover operations, high risk traffic stops, rapid deployment, fitness, shoot house, hostage rescue tactics, surveillance techniques, SWAT operations and CPR. Training others to improve their abilities was my constant focus and my efforts to improve myself and others was of the greatest importance throughout my career.  To get more information visit #Jeffrey Neese

No comments:

Post a Comment