Saturday 1 February 2020

JIMMY SONG SENIORS

My experience with Jimmy could not have gone better. He answered any and every question I had prior to the photoshoot and made me feel very stress-free even before we started taking pictures. Not only was he willing to photograph at any landmark on campus that I wanted, but he made the pictures look incredible. He was extremely professional and patient with me and showed me photos throughout the time frame to make sure I was happy before we moved on to the next location. Jimmy got the final pictures back to me in an extremely timely matter and I could not be happier with the result. I would recommend Jimmy to anyone and everyone for any photoshoot needed, especially graduation photos. Thank you so much to Jimmy for everything! To get more information visit #arizona photography

No comments:

Post a Comment